Monday, December 20, 2010

Music This Week

I like to keep track of the music I am listening too (since I tend to delete playlists from my iTunes after a while).  This week's playlist looks like this:

1.   "War" by Bruce Springsteen
2.   "True Reflections" by Dave Matthews Band
3.   "Cliffs of Dover" by Eric Johnson
4.   "Pretty Vegas" by INXS
5.   "Wormhole Wizards" by Joe Satriani
6.   "Escape" by Hoobastank
7.   "Everlong" by Foo Fighters
8.   "Think Like a Man" by Orianthi
9.   "Hysteria" by Def Leppard
10. "Paloma" by Carbon Leaf
11. "Lily Was Here" by Candy Dulfer
12. "Hard to Handle" by The Black Crows
13. "My Kinda Lover" by Billy Squire
14. "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam
15. "Living in a Dream" by the Arc Angels
16. "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith
17. "Flirtin' With Disaster" by Molly Hatchet
18. "Time Stands Still" (Live Version) by Rush
19. "Just Wait" by Blues Traveler
20. "Home Again" by Queensryche

If you check any of these songs (some are quite old and some very new), let me know what you think.

No comments: