Friday, April 09, 2010

Nice--NJ Teacher's Union Hints at Governor's Death

NJ Governor Chris Christie has been getting tough with public sector unions in his effort to reduce the NJ budget deficit. Apparently some teachers' unions don't like Christie's efforts all that much:
The Record of Bergen County obtained the Bergen County Education Association memo that includes a closing prayer:

“Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor.”
Yeah, these people need to be reined in a great deal.



Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/04/09/union-memo-hints-at-gov-s-death/#ixzz0kdGcapFk

No comments: