Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Vacation Blogging

I am going to be on vacation over the next week or so. Blogging will be light, both in terms of content and in terms of volume. If the opportunity arises, I will post a little more.

The Educator Roundtable Challenge will continue, albeit slowly for the next couple of weeks.

Watch this space for more photoblogging as I will have my camera phone with me and and perhaps be able to send higher quality pictures from the digital camera.

I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe and lovely Christmas or Hannukah or whatever you choose to celebrate. We had a great time and The Peanut and Houdini made out like bandits again this year.

Some highlight toys:

The Hokey Pokey Elmo--very funny, very cute.
The Disney Princess Guitar set, makes some pretty good music, but Peanut, who is five, is already driving Mom and Dad nuts with the volume (Note: Loud music is acceptable when I is my music--otherwise, when did I get so old).
Massive Chronograph: My wife purchased me this huge stainless steel chronograph. It feels like a lead weight on my wrist, but I cannot be confuses with a girly watch.


On the odd present list:
Cheese Slicer: I love my mother in law, and she knows I love to cook, but I don't really need a cheese slicer. I tend to not use a lot of cheese in my cooking and when I need it, a knife works just as well. My wife and I don't entertain a great deal at our place (at least not yet) and when we do, the atmosphere tends away from cheese parties.

Anyway, a good time.

We are preparing for our trip to Florida now and I thought I would throw this in.

Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments: