Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Richardson a "Judas" for Endorsing Obama

James Carville and the Judas Comment:
James Carville, a political adviser to the Clintons, said this afternoon that he stood by his comment last Friday – Good Friday, to Christians – comparing Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico to Judas, even though a Clinton campaign aide said today that, if he were Mr. Carville, he would apologize for the remark.

“I was quoted accurately and in context, and I was glad to give the quote and I was glad I gave it,” Mr. Carville said. “I’m not apologizing, I’m not resigning, I’m not doing anything.”
For a change a political operative is not backtracking, I admire that, I think the statement is a little over the top.

However, Richardson is more than qualified to give an accurate assessment of working with Hllary Clinton and I think it is indicative of something substantive that he chose to endorse Obama.


Hat Tip:The Instapundit

No comments: