Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Thoughts--December 22, 2011

I love it when I get word that my work day will be shorter than anticiapted--even if I have to wait 24 hours for the short day.

Saw this today:  Is Marriage the New Status Symbol?  Interesting thought, a marriage will be like a luxury car.  Gives new meaning to the term "trophy wife" or "boy toy" doesn't it?

Bwahahahahaha----an unmarked police car was stolen in Denver on the same day that Denver police announced an education effort to warn motorists not to leave their car running unattended.  Ironic isn't it?  Newer cars have push button start and a separate device to unlock the doors.  Use them in conjunction and you might prevent theft.  Of course, the old fashioned method of not leaving you running car unattended is just as effective.

I bought picture frames today for some gifts.  One of the frames I bought boasted that it came with art already included in the frame.  I was wondering if I was paying more for the frame.  I also wondered if they lost sales because their art in the frame sucked.



__________________________________
Check out my soccer blog at Nutmegs and Stepovers

No comments: