- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my seven things:
- I once spent Thanksgiving on a beach in Aruba, by myself and it was great.
- I have been chased off the Canadian Embassy grounds by a Mountie for rollerblading down their steps.
- I love puzzles and routinely have several going at anyone time, from the Samurai Sudoku, to crossword puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, etc. I am in a constant running battle to keep my wife to keep her from throwing them away.
- My idea of a dream vacation (with or without my family) inevitably involves soccer--I would love to go to a World Cup and spend the entire month going to games.
- I have been cited by the U.S. Park Police for rock climbing without registering
- I have never, in 22 years of driving, ever driven a new car as my primary vehicle. My wife drives the new cars.
- On average, I have between 6 and 10 books being read at any one time.
The Ed Wonks