Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is This Why I Am Not "Feeling" The McCain Campaign

Instapundit.com has a couple of really good links about McCain's campaign on the internet.

But this quote really hit home:
Reader C.J. Burch emails: "To win elections the Republicans are going to have to defeat the media...not co-opt it. That they can't figure that out is a sign that their judgement is dangerously suspect."
I have been largely underwhelmed by the McCain camp and while I am sure the election will be close, I don't think McCain is doing nearly enough to make it happen for them.

Even his ads seem.... not very aggressive.

Here is what I think is the problem, for nearly a decade, John McCain was the media darling among Republican lawmakers. But with the rise of the Messiah Obama, they have a more liberal figure to glom onto, thus, bye-bye McCain.

No comments: