Thursday, March 19, 2009

Duke Coach to Obama: Worry About the Economy, Not NCAA Picks - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

As a Maryland Terrapin Alum, I am bred to despise most things about Duke Basketball, although I have to admire what Coach K has done down there. But Coach K head the nail on the head with this comment:
"Somebody said that we're not in President Obama's Final Four, and as much as I respect what he's doing, really, the economy is something that he should focus on, probably more than the brackets," Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said from the Blue Devils' first-round site in Greensboro, N.C.
I have to agree.

1 comment:

MOA53 said...

so what your agreeing to here is that Obama is tackling every single thing possible that he can tackle and he shouldn't take out 5 minutes of his time and make an NCAA bracket? And then not answering a question about it when asked. I disagree