Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I HAVE GRADUATED!!

I have been remiss in not posting for the past several days, but I GRADUATED from Law School on Saturday!!!

With family in town and so much to do, I have not had the opportunity to opine on many of the goings on over the past weekend. So here is a brief summary and my reactions:

The French fail to ratify the European Constitution--big deal. It just goes to show how obstructionist the French can be.

Pentagon Admits Koran scandal (sort of)--I think we are in for a great big "told you so" from Newsweek and the Mainstream Media--oh, boy, I can't wait.

Memorial Day--I can't say enough, but I salute all those who have served, who currently serve and all my shipmates, alive or dead. Thank you for allowing me to shoot my mouth off in this forum and for everything else you have protected.

Danica Patrick and the Indianapolis 500. Well done. As for the drivers who complained about her lower weight, no one ever said the Indy drivers couldn't be small. A great race all around.

I know other things happened, but when your weekend is packed with family and friends, the warmth that surrounds you in their presence, makes everything else seem irrelevant. I missed my brother and my brother-in-law over the weekend, but their service in Iraq will not be forgotten by me.

More stuff to come.

No comments: