Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Hiatus

Perhaps I should have mentioned it before, but to my few loyal readers out there, I decided to take a break from blogging during the Thanksgiving Holiday. While sitting the time out, I have begun working on some ideas to improve both my writing and my topic selection. While I am still developing those ideas, and hope to implement them in the next few weeks, allow me to wish all of you a belated Happy Thanksgiving.

A couple of things I am thankful for:

1. The women in my life, my Wife, and my daughters, Peanut and Houdini (not their real names).

2. My brother and brother in law and all their squad mates, fellow Marines and soldiers, my former shipmates, and everyone who has put on, currently wears, or will wear a military uniform. It takes a special kind of person to put their country first and there is no greater honor in my life.

3. The Founders, whose ideas about freedom, liberty and democracy have led to the greatest nation on Earth and without whom I wouldn't be able to post my modest little thoughts for everyone to read.

4. To all of you who read this blog. I know it may not be much, but I do hope that some of my thoughts lead others to think about some of the things I post about. While I hope I can offer a different perspective on somethings, I do really hope that you like what you read here.

No comments: