Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Follow Up on Food Rationing Story

The last post was about the possibility of food rationing in this country, a concept I thought rediculous given the fact that retailers, as opposed to the goverment, were limiting the number of items a person could purchase.

However, it does give a thought--could this be the path to curing the obesity problem in America?


Not that I condone any sort of governmental program that tells me what I can and cannot eat--absent a real food shortage.

However, don't be surprised if such an idea comes up on the campaign trail.

1 comment:

Lily said...

With the price of food going up and up I'm glad that I don't have to pay full price for my prescriptions any more. I found a prescription discount card at www.rxdrugcard.com. There's a membership fee but it's only $4.95 a month for the whole family! And they put the drug prices on the website to check before you enroll.