Friday, May 18, 2007

I would Love to Post on the Immigration Deal

But I can't, because unlike our elected Senators, I actually like to read the bill. According to RedState, there is no actual bill language, just an outline. I am guessing that the wizards at the Office of Legislative Counsel are still working on it. They might get it done before the vote.

Talk radio of course is all over this, but one comment I heard this morning is important. Bloggers and talk radio may not be able to kill this bill, but they certainly should try to force a delay for two reasons. The first, obviously so that we can read the bill language. Second, the sooner the bill is voted on, the longer the comfort period when the public will largely forget about it will be for Democrats.

1 comment:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog