Soccerlens has the list:
1. Roberto Mancini--The Italian probably won't take the job given West Ham's mid-table form and likely prospects.
2. Harry Reknapp--the Portsmouth manager said he is not interested. But with Portsmouth not doing so well right now, things might look very different for Redknapp after Christmas. The FA Cup winners will need to rapidly improve form.
3. Slavan Bilic--despite losing in the Euro quaarterfinals, I think Bilic will stay with his current job. Absent an offer from Manchester City or another big club, Bilic looks to be on his way to greater glory in the World Cup.
4. Sam Allaryce-- Big Sam would not have been my first choice, but given that the above three probably won't take the job, he may be the front runner by default.
5. The Dark Horses--"Stuart Pearce, David O’Leary, Paolo Di Canio, Glenn Hoddle, Gary Johnson and even Kevin Keegan and a shock return for Glenn Roeder." Yeah, probably not any of these guys.